Diet and nutrition advice to help improve your health and wellbeing.
Dietitians are experts in how your body uses food. Working closely with you to understand your body and your lifestyle they will provide detailed advice around how to best fuel your body to improve your health and wellbeing.
Our Dietitians can help you with things like;
- Learning about healthy food choices and how to prepare a healthy meal.
- Improving your physical fitness and support to lose weight.
- Managing food sensitivities and intolerances.
- How to experiment with foods with different colours and textures.
- Help to overcome difficult feeding experiences.
- Learning how changes in your diet can help you manage chronic conditions, including diabetes, heart disease, blood pressure, cholesterol, or blood pressure.
- Where to find healthy food choices in the supermarket.
- How to set up your pantry to support healthy eating.
- Developing a meal plan that fits your dietary needs and writing a shopping list.
How to access:
Country & Outback Health offer free Dietitian Services to communities across the Eyre Peninsula within communities of less than 8000 people. If you would like to have a chat to our Dietitians, make an appointment with your doctor and ask for a referral to Country & Outback Health. After getting a referral from your doctor, you will be offered a 1-hour initial appointment and ongoing support as you need.
Ceduna, Cleve, Coffin Bay, Cowell, Cummins, Elliston, Kimba, Lock, Streaky Bay, Tumby Bay and Wudinna
This service has been made possible by funding and support from Country SA PHN (CSAPHN)