Location: Yorke Peninsula


Care Finder

Help for older persons to find the support services they need.  Who is it for? Persons 65 years and over (50 years for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders) who don’t have a support person to help them and are having difficulty accessing My Aged Care and other community supports.It is also available to persons 50...


My Steps

Therapeutic and social support for people who are misusing alcohol or other drugs and their families/support people Our My Steps team are here to provide encouragement, guidance and therapeutic support that can give you the help you may need to reduce or stop your use of addictive substances, alcohol or other drugs. Our team understand...