his newly created role will provide technical support, leadership and day-to-day management of a small team, mentoring them to grow and support their professional goals. The ICT Manager position offers the scope to impact the technical, software and systems performance of the company, implementing strategy and team direction.
About the role:
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, you will promote and establish required information management activities to support the aspirations of the organisation, leading the team by example through application of your own technical expertise, ensuring that CObH continues to grow:
• Leading the technical support team and optimising performance
• Providing IT technical and analytical advice to the CFO
• Managing escalations, providing future technology direction advice, overseeing IT project deliverables
• Creation of policies, processes, workflows and communications
• Evidence of IT systems management, a problem-solving mindset and the ability to work in a dynamic environment
• A high level of interpersonal and customer service skills and the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
• A willingness and capacity to expand knowledge in infrastructure, hardware and software
• Ability to provide guidance on systems, applications, networks as applicable to colleagues, team members and customers
What’s in it for you?
• A supportive working environment
• A competitive salary, 5 weeks annual leave plus 17.5% leave loading
• Generous salary packaging options to increase your take home pay
• Option to be based at any of our CObH office locations