Country & Outback Health’s extensive primary mental health footprint extends throughout regional and remote South Australia. Our team is continuing to grow, and this role will give the right candidate the opportunity to make a difference to our communities.
About the role:
- Provide culturally appropriate care and advocate on behalf of ATSI clients
- Supervise, guide and mentor the ITC team
- Monitor program KPI’s
- Deliver care coordination to ATSI clients with a chronic condition
- Support clients to access services and make better use of available health care services
- Collaborate with Aboriginal Health Services and Mainstream health services in a partnership approach to the delivery of primary care services
- Registered Nurse or Aboriginal Health Worker, or demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Previous experience leading a team
- National Police Check, Department of Human Services Child-Related and Disability Employment Screening
What’s in it for you?
- A supportive working environment
- A competitive salary in recognition of your qualifications and experience
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Generous salary packaging options to increase your take home pay
Applications close 7th August 2020
For more information please contact Shaun Rieck, General Health Manager on 08 8643 5600
Please be aware that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer and value each person’s uniqueness. We embrace diversity and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and communities including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people of all ages, genders, ethnicities, religions, cultures, sexual orientations, people with lived experience and people with disabilities.