Country & Outback Health’s extensive primary mental health footprint extends throughout regional and remote South Australia. Our team is continuing to grow, and this exciting opportunity will give the right candidate the opportunity to make a difference to our communities.
About the role:
- A new level role, reporting to the Chief Operations Officer who will be part of a broader operational management team
- Manage the program budget, ensure priorities are established and met, and observe budgetary constraints
- Contribute to and align program strategy to organisational vision
- Support 2 x Program Coordinators responsible for the day to day service delivery and performance outcomes
- Contribute to further business opportunities/initiatives outside block funded activities to increase sustainable models of service delivery
- Must hold a tertiary qualification in relevant clinical or health service management, (or) a demonstrated history in working within a similar role for a minimum of 3 years
- National Police Check, Disability Services and Child-Related Employment Screening
- Highly developed strategic management skills and an empowering leadership style
- Experience in working collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary senior management group
What’s in it for you?
- A supportive working environment
- A competitive salary in recognition of your qualifications and experience
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Generous salary packaging options to increase your take home pay
- Relocation package assistance available
- Pool vehicle available
Applications close 19th June 2020
For more information please contact: Andrea Triggs: 0407 612 122
Please be aware that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer and value each person’s uniqueness. We embrace diversity and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and communities including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people of all ages, genders, ethnicities, religions, cultures, sexual orientations, people with lived experience and people with disabilities.