Country & Outback Health’s extensive primary mental health footprint extends throughout regional and remote South Australia. Our team is continuing to grow, and this exciting opportunity will give the right candidate the opportunity to make a difference to our communities.
About the role:
- Be an integral part of the wider Podiatry team
- Full support from our larger multi-disciplinary team to deliver best practice across multiple locations
- Part time or Full time hours available
- Servicing a designated region on the Eyre Peninsula
- Graduates encouraged to apply, if you’re eager to take on new challenges, we will invest in you to reach your true potential
- Support for relocation costs will be available to the successful candidate
- BA Podiatry
- Registration with AHPRA
- Eligibility for membership of professional podiatry association
- National Police Check and Department of Human Services Child-Related Employment Screening
What’s in it for you?
- A supportive working environment
- A competitive salary in recognition of your qualifications and experience
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Generous salary packaging options to increase your take home pay
Applications close 13th July 2020
For more information please contact Human Resources, on 08 8643 5606
Please be aware that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer and value each person’s uniqueness. We embrace diversity and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and communities including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people of all ages, genders, ethnicities, religions, cultures, sexual orientations, people with lived experience and people with disabilities.