headspace is the National Youth Mental Health Foundation providing early intervention mental health services to 12-25 year olds, along with assistance in promoting young peoples' wellbeing. This covers four core areas: mental health, physical health, work and study support and alcohol and other drug services.
About the role:
- Be able to design and deliver client-centred, goal orientated focused psychological strategies and evidence based therapeutic interventions.
- Be responsible for the delivery of overall individual client care co-ordination, in accordance with organisational and program funding guidelines
- Deliver quality mental health care working co-operatively within a multi-disciplinary team and with our service partners to maximise opportunities to identify innovative, co-ordinated solutions for clients
- Have the ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment in our growing organisation
- Deliver therapeutic services to clients with severe and complex mental health disorders and from diverse backgrounds.
- The role is applicable to suitably experienced and qualified Psychologists, Social Workers and Occupational Therapists trained in Mental Health, or Mental Health Nurses.
- Current and full registration with appropriate registration authority (AHPRA or AASW)
- Possess a minimum 2 years supervised experience in the area of mental health.
- National Police Check and Department of Human Services Child-Related Employment Screening
- Α supportive working environment
- A competitive salary in recognition of your qualifications and experience
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Generous salary packaging options to increase your take home pay
Applications close Monday 3rd February 2020
For more information please contact Rachel Faulkner, Assistant Manager, Youth Programs on 0439 877 037.
To learn more about headspace and our team please visit: