Country & Outback Health’s extensive primary mental health footprint extends throughout regional and remote South Australia. Our team is continuing to grow, and this exciting opportunity will give the right candidate the opportunity to make a difference to our communities and offers future growth to your career path and professional journey.
About the role:
- Extensive hands-on leadership and experience by ensuring the right solutions are applied to meet business and operational needs.
- Own and drive high technical standards
- Liaise and work with managed service provider to achieve optimal functionality of IT systems and infrastructure
- Provide onsite support at regional locations
- You will have strong communication skills to convey IT language to a workforce with varying skill levels
- Opportunities to be involved in projects and innovation
- Degree in Information Technology, ComputerScience or related field; or equivalent experience in similar role
- 3-5 years technical experience in maintaining ICT systems
- National Police Check and Department of HumanServices Child-Related Employment Screening
What’s in it for you?
- A supportive working environment
- A competitive salary in recognition of your qualifications and experience
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Generous salary packaging options to increase your take home pay
Applications close 23/8/2019
For more information please contact Gail Peabody, Manager Corporate Services , on 08 8643 5600.