Country & Outback Health’s extensive primary mental health footprint extends throughout regional and remote South Australia. Our team is continuing to grow, and this exciting opportunity exists for a dedicated Engagement Officer located at our Whyalla Office.
About the role:
- The Engagement Officer will provide support coordination to National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) participants.
- The Engagement Officer will also provide direct support to people with requiring psychosocial services, including testing eligibility for supports under the NDIS or transition to ongoing arrangements either through the NDIS or Continuity of Support (COS).
- The CIV Mental Health/Disability Studies or equivalent
- Extensive relevant experience within the mental health and/or NDIS sector
- National Police Check and Department of Human Services Child-Related Employment Screening
What’s in it for you?
- A supportive working environment
- Salary rate commences at CNSAML 3
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Generous salary packaging options to increase your take home pay
Applications close 19 November 2019
For more information please contact Megan Young, Assistant Manager Community Programs on (08) 8565 8500.
Please be aware that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer and value each person’s uniqueness. We embrace diversity and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and communities including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people of all ages, genders, ethnicities, religions, cultures, sexual orientations, people with lived experience and people with disabilities.