Country & Outback Health’s extensive primary mental health footprint extends throughout regional and remote South Australia. Our team is continuing to grow, and this exciting opportunity will give the right candidate the opportunity to make a difference to our communities
About the role:
- The primary function of this role is to build clinical skills, confidence and capacity within the Eyre Peninsula Communities.
- You will provide expert clinical care, assessment, education and self management programs to individuals with diabetes and their families or carers.
- You will collaborate with General Practice and improve client outcomes through applying your specialist skills to upskill Practice Nurses to integrate diabetes as a specialty within their practice.
- You will provide services within the general practice setting accelerating relationship building with the GP practice and other allied health professionals, resulting in more effective and co-ordinated care for clients.
- Registered Nurse with a post graduate qualification in diabetes education.
- Or if you are a Registered Nurse, we will upskill you to achieve a credentialed status as a diabetes nurse educator.
- Current and full registration with AHPRA
- National Police Check, Department of Human Services Child-Related and Disability Services Employment Screening
What’s in it for you?
- A supportive working environment
- A competitive salary in recognition of your qualifications and experience
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Generous salary packaging options to increase your take home pay
Applications close on Friday 30th October 2020.
Submit your application early, we reserve the right to interview and select candidates prior to closing date.
For more information please contact Sarah Scott, Co-Ordinator IPHCS, on 08 8644 4915 OR 0411 890 583.
Please be aware that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer and value each person’s uniqueness. We embrace diversity and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and communities including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people of all ages, genders, ethnicities, religions, cultures, sexual orientations, people with lived experience and people with disabilities.