Country & Outback Health’s extensive primary mental health footprint extends throughout regional and remote South Australia. Our team is continuing to grow, and this exciting opportunity will give the right candidate the opportunity to make a difference to our communities.
About the role:
- Manage the operational activities of the Primary Mental Health Team with the support of the Assistant Manager Primary Mental Health
- Responsible for working collaboratively at a team leader level, to efficiently and effectively lead and contribute to the planning, delivery, reporting and evaluation of the company’s Primary Mental Health programs
- Provide clinical and operational support to Mental Health Clinicians and other CObH staff, to contribute towards safe, high-quality evidence-based practice.
- Maintain a 50% FTE active client caseload delivering client-centred, goal-orientated focused psychological strategies and evidence-based therapeutic interventions
- Have the ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment in our growing organisation.
- Qualification as a Registered or Clinical Psychologist, AASW accredited Mental Health Social Worker, Registered Nurse with post-graduate qualifications in Mental Health or Occupational Therapist trained in Mental Health.
- Hold current and full registration with an appropriate registration authority (AHPRA or AASW)
- Possess a minimum of 5 years supervised experience in the area of mental health.
- Hold a current National Police Check and DHS Child-Related Employment Screening
What’s in it for you?
- A supportive working environment
- A competitive salary in recognition of your qualifications and experience
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Generous salary
Applications close: 27 November 2019
For more information please contact Dale Sawley, Assistant Manager Primary Mental Health on 08 8821 6700