headspace is the National Youth Mental Health Foundation providing early intervention mental health services to 12-25 year olds, along with assistance in promoting young peoples' wellbeing. This covers four core areas: mental health, physical health, work and study support and alcohol and other drug services.
About the role:
- The Clinical Supervisor will provide clinical support to Mental Health Clinicians and other Country & Outback Health staff to contribute towards safe, high quality practice and this will entail providing clinical supervision, clinical expertise, constructive feedback on skills, and evaluation of competencies, and may recommend professional development activities aligning with best professional practice and ethics.
- The Clinical Supervisor will also maintain an active client caseload and will contribute to the delivery of focused psychological strategies and evidence based therapeutic interventions utilising education and experience acquired through qualifications and experience.
- The Clinical Supervisor will be accountable to the Assistant Manager Youth Programs for service delivery KPI’s and clinical service delivery
- The role is applicable to suitably experienced and qualified Psychologists, Social Workers and Occupational Therapists trained in Mental Health, or Mental Health Nurses.
- Current and full registration with appropriate registration authority (AHPRA or AASW)
- Possess a minimum 2 years supervised experience in the area of mental health.
- National Police Check and Department of Human Services Child-Related Employment Screening
What’s in it for you?
- A supportive working environment
- A competitive salary in recognition of your qualifications and experience
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Generous salary packaging options to increase your take home pay
Applications close Monday 3rd February 2020
For more information please contact Rachel Faulkner, Assistant Manager, Youth Programs on 0439 877 037.
Please be aware that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer and value each person’s uniqueness. We embrace diversity and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and communities including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people of all ages, genders, ethnicities, religions, cultures, sexual orientations, people with lived experience and people with disabilities.
To learn more about headspace and our team please visit: www.headspace.org.au/headspace-centres/port-augusta or: www.headspace.org.au/headspace-centres