Country & Outback Health’s extensive primary mental health footprint extends throughout regional and remote South Australia. Our team is continuing to grow, and this exciting opportunity will give the right candidate the opportunity to make a difference to our communities
About the role:
- We are looking for a passionate individual who will have the experience and skills to support clients as they work through behaviour changing interventions in their pursuit toward healthier lifestyles free from alcohol and/or drug use.
- The role will deliver a community-based service for clients requiring education and support in the recovery from alcohol and drug addiction. The My Steps - Alcohol and Other Drugs Program is closely linked with the National Ice Strategy 2016 and the National Drug Strategy 2017-2026.
Experience in a similar role and has minimum qualifications in either;
- CERT IV in Alcohol and Other Drugs or Diploma AOD Worker.
- Diploma of Community Services (Alcohol, other drugs and mental health)
- National Police Check and Department of Human Services Child-Related Employment Screening
What’s in it for you?
- A supportive working environment
- A competitive salary in recognition of your qualifications and experience
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Generous salary packaging options to increase your take home pay
Applications close: 30th October 2020