Country & Outback Health’s extensive primary mental health footprint extends throughout regional and remote South Australia. Our team is continuing to grow, and this exciting opportunity will give the right candidate the opportunity to make a difference to our communities.
About the role:
- We have a 7-month Parental Leave Cover opportunity for this role which is an integral function of the Nuriootpa team and the broader administrative team .
- Admin experience in a similar role required, candidates without administrative or reception work history will not be considered.
- The role will work Monday-Friday inclusive.
Skills and Experience will include;
- Knowledge of administrative processes, functions and systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of confidentiality and privacy awareness
- Strong interpersonal, professional customer skills
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Highly developed time management and workload prioritisation skills
- Ability to apply tact and discretion when dealing with sensitive and confidential matters
- Excellent computing skills including extensive use of Microsoft Office applications
- National Police Check and Department of Human Services Child-Related Employment Screening
What’s in it for you?
- A supportive working environment
- A competitive salary in recognition of your qualifications and experience
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Generous salary packaging options to increase your take home pay
For more information please contact: Paige Boylan, Administrative Supervisor on 0418 903 999.
Applications close 25/10/2019
Please be aware that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.