Psychological Therapy Services
Mental Health Services, Country North SA Region
What is Psychological Therapy Services (PTS)?
Country & Outback Health (CObH) is committed to supporting quality mental health services throughout country north South Australia.
One of the key components towards achieving this is the PTS program.
PTS is a program that General Practitioners (GP’s) across can refer financially disadvantaged or hard to reach patients to at no cost and who may not have their needs met via Medicare subsidised services. PTS compliments Medicare’s Better access program.
CObH employees appropriately qualified, registered and experienced Mental Health Professionals to provide PTS under the program.
Who is Eligible?
- Are low income earners and would benefit from psychological and counselling services
- Fall within one of the groups below:
- Children (0-12)
- Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders
- Women experiencing perinatal depression and anxiety
- People at risk of suicide
Please Note: Children are required to be accompanied by their parents or guardians.