Country & Outback Health (CObH) also plays a key role in assisting with disaster recovery for example the South Australian Pinery bushfire. CObH is available to be contracted as a preferred provider when disaster strikes. We are able to provide:
- Rapid mobilisation of our workforce
- Counselling for people affected by the disaster
- Debriefing for staff groups, teachers, and response workers
- Community consultations
- Inter-agency meetings and planning sessions
- Preventative mental health and suicide prevention programs
- Providing a staff welfare advisory service to businesses and community organisations.
We have many established relationships which means we’re able to cooperation with other agencies involved.