COMMITMENT TO QUALITY IMPROVEMENT
CObH strives for excellence and supports its staff to achieve quality outcomes. We are:
- Accredited through the Medicare Local’s Accreditation Standards of February 2013
- Registered with the Quality Improvement Council
- Will be accredited through the Quality Improvement Program Standards by the end of 2016
Our quality improvement program:
- Monitors services to ensure they are delivered to a high standard, are safe, efficient, effective and respectful of client’s rights.
- Includes all service delivery, community partnerships, information management, human and corporate services and financial management.
- Uses an auditing program, clinical governance and supervision, surveys and community feedback.
- CObH will continue to maintain best practice in accordance with the relevant standards.
CObH CHARTER OF HEALTHCARE RIGHTS
CObH has a Charter of Healthcare Rights that is aligned with the Australian Charter of Healthcare Rights. Our Charter aims:
- To help our clients, carers and staff to share a common understanding
- To play an important role in achieving healthcare rights
- Contribute to a safe and high quality health care service and system.
We consider a genuine partnership between clients, carers, and healthcare providers is important so that everyone achieves the best possible outcomes. You can download a copy of our booklet ‘Client Rights’ booklet here or get a copy from any of our offices.
We have a Customer Satisfaction card (called Comments and Complaints) which can be downloaded here or is available from any of our offices.